BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday 3 October 2009

Friends or Loved Ones?

If there's only one you could choose..
Which one will it be?

Such a tough question...
A Friend of Mine told me that there's no answer to it..
The only perfect answer is to choose both of them..
Can you really spare your time between your friends and loved ones?
NO..!!
It's just a perfect answer..but in reality...
It's what so-called DILEMMA..
Time is all taken by your loved ones..
and you'll forget the time you should spend with your friends..

Loved Ones don't like your friends..
Jealous of how close you are with your opposite friends..
Always that kind of problem..
Maybe I'm wrong...
Or It's just me who dun understand how they feel..
I don't know..
Just let it be how it should be..
I'm too tired to decide the best solution for this problem...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

u got tis kind of problem??

ah sen-

Mademoiselle_Blog said...

Nope...I'm the one who are being left behind..
as always...I'm sick of it..
maybe new friendship out there will be the best solution..lol...