BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday 6 February 2010

Moody...

I'm feeling so depressed to spend my sat nite at home...
I dint feel right...
dunno what to do...waste of time...
It feels good when I went out with friends like what I always did..
But too bad they're having some problems today..
Huhhh....
All unhappiness things come across my mind...
Maybe I'm the one who's been so sensitive these days..
I dunno...
I'm feeling like I'm going crazy soon...really soon...

Its been so different with what happened yesterday..
I went out with friends..
Watching "The spy next door"..in which has been really out-to-date...
We watched the 9pm one..
Out from theater at 11 and continue to MW till 12am+...
I enjoyed it so...
Cause it's rare for us to reunite like that..
Continue to my cousins house and we chatted till morning..
Got not enough sleep..
But I'm so damn happy...

It's really funny how my mood changed so quickly..
Wish I could back to the one I should be...
With no-more depressed things on my mind...
I'm tired of it...

0 comments: