BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday 19 March 2010

Twice....!!Yesss...!!!

I'm going SG twice next month since I have to picked up my graduation gown and trencher this 2nd April..I'm damn happy when I realised that I got more time in Sg...I'm going on 2nd and going back on 4th..Got 2 days to spend there since I only go to pick the gown..

Jil called me two days ago...to confirmed my visits this upcoming 2nd April...and she asked me "wanna go out for a drink at clark quay?"
Of course I say Yes!
It is something we always wanna do when we were still in university...and now we'll really go there...for a drink,beer or something..I'm so looking forward to those days I'll spend in SG!

I've planned to meet up with Vin on the second day...in which will be 3rd Aprill..and we'll spend a day together like how we used to be when I was in university...I miss it soo...
We used to meet up at Orchard 11pm..Enjoying the "Paris Buffet" till 3pm..Continue to movies,Chatting at Starbucks, find something to eat for dinner and again..continue gossiping till late at Esplanade till we missed the bus and train...hahaaa!!Missed that time so much!

I'm gonna find back my freedom...flashbacks all happy memories that ever happened in my life over there...I miss it...and I'm gonna treasure every moments I spend in SG!
I'm so ready for HOLIDAYYY!!!

0 comments: