BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday 12 April 2010

Days to Another Holiday...

It's been a week since I back here...I've been soooo busy these days till I dint have time to update my blog....
First of all....my holiday....hmmm...all goes like what I expected...and it's an unforgettable holiday! Feels like crazy the first time we go club..hahaaa..but it was fun...and a day with Vin was also sooo funnnn....We went out from 11am to 2am...15 hours..sounds crazy, isnt it?hehehhhh...

I bought lots of things there..and planned to continue my shopping the next two days...when I go back to SG againnn..It's Convocation!you know?We'll have so much fun by going back to our universityy....

But one thing that I'm so curious..The thing that I'll definitely find out during convocation...and the answer will be revealed at that time...If it really was a lie...I'll feel that I'm the most idiot person on earth...being lied by someone for so longgg....and it was definitely a very long lie-story...I'm still hoping it wasn't a lie...I'm still hoping for the best...

0 comments: