BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday 10 July 2011

*Hearts*

Ever think how good you are as a friend? Ive been thinking about it lately. Some says its impossible for a girl and a boy becoming best friend. I don't agree about it at all. Can say that i got lots of boy friends whom i can share everything with. and i love it so when they are around. They have been such a very good friend to me. But am I a good friend for them? That's still a question. I hope I'm a good friend to them. We shared so much things together. laughter, jokes, fun times and tears. During their down times, Ive given my best supports and companions. I wish they can get up soon and move on. I know that during down times, all we need was a companion. Its okay whether they shared their stories or not. But as long as there's a friend around, we'll feel better.

I've ever have that kind of experience. It's when i was so down back then. sitting alone and thinking what i gotta do next. those kind of pressure and depression just come all sudden. Then, a friend of mine came so unexpectedly. *Surpriseeeeee* I was speechless. then we talked. and I was feeling lot better with him around. Though I dont tell him what has happened and how depressed i was that time, but just one word "Companion" makes me feel better. Dunno whether its a joke or talking about anything unimportant, as long as there're friends around, I'll feel better. even for awhile would do.

Since then, I know what a friend should do and what "friend" means. There're quite few things that we feel not suitable to discuss with our parents or families. then whom should we run to? a friend!

So friends, Thanks for everything you've given to me. During my down times, you gave me your best supports, solutions,jokes, laughters and everything that makes me forget about my probs for a while. I love it when you are around. You are the best of the best friends in my lives. Hope I'm a good friend for you as well.. *Hearts*

0 comments: