BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday 19 December 2009

End Of 2009...

Its December...I couldn't believe how this year passed so fast...I've "survived" in Medan for half year!and I've been working for almost 4 months!Omgggg...Its just like yesterday when I had my last paper....

I've had my reunion with friends since yesterday...18th of December..when almost all of us gathered...sur,vent,lice,win,pp,hen n me...Its quite fun...we went to eat,sing and movie....It's been a while since the last time I saw them...

But the worst thing is...My best friends gathered in Sg...both adut n apui..haizzz..really want to join them....But its impossible!adut come back this tuesday and there'll be a reunion for us too...I'm so happy with that..but too bad...apui couldn't join us since he's not going back this christmas..

Another good news...an old friend of mine...contact me from facebook..saying that she's going back this christmas with her boyfriend..and she asked me out!It's been two years since we last met..

Much good news this end of 2009..I'm starting to feel that I've slowly find back my pieces of happiness...Hope its true...

2 comments:

shane said...

saya cemburu!! ahahha..

Mademoiselle_Blog said...

hahahaaa...makanya balik konggg..jadinya kan ga usa cemburu2 lagiiii...hahaha