BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday 28 November 2009

The Twilight Saga = New Moon...

I just watched "New Moon" this evening...and here's my opinion...

Its such a pity of Bella...Being loved by a vampire and a werewolves..LOL..None of them is the real human...None of them can give her the normal love and relationship...
But there's one thing for sure..I'm so impressed of how deep Bella and Edward love each other..(Even its such a movie...But its totally romantic!).
"I couldn't live in a world without you, Bella"....That's what Edward says and I bet there're tons of girls out there....melting when hearing this sentence!Lol...

New Moon...Not much better than Twilight...There's a person out there says..."Twilight = Two Thumbs Up...While New Moon = Two Thumbs Down.." I'm quite agree of it...New Moon is such like a drama..no much action scenes...!Quite Boring during the show...

1 comments:

shane said...

yea New Moon is so cliche~ i love you you love me, i die you die ahahah