BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday 26 May 2010

Nuts...

They say..."Everybody deserve the best partner for their lives "....Is it True? I just realised that I never deserve the best for the word " Boy "...All comes were just not fit the qualifications..lol...
What's the qualifications then? Idk as well...It did change..just like season change..really..I myself also dunno what kind of qualifications fit me best...and that's the only reasons I still enjoy my single life..Not like some of my friends who choose to be in a relationship with someone out there...Or even got married in their early age..

I knew I'm not a Princess..who could pick any guy out there...But yess.."I'm that picky"...Its not easy for me to find my other half.I'm not like most people..who could just get into a relationship when they feel that the feels were just right..I'm not...I should be responsible to myself..I'm looking for a long relationship..that's why It's too difficult.really...My family's qualifications was too high as well..till I've ever think of letting them choose a guy for me..that suits them..and suits the qualifications..hahaa..I dunno whether I got the ability to choose my other half later in life..

Maybe some of you face this kind of problem..while some not...Did you laugh when you read this? " maybe "...lol...

What's the best solutions then? I know there will be no solutions...The only thing I could do was only...Hope..and prayyy!!hahaa...so lets...Hope and pray for me..

Even if later I got the worst guy ever, dont laugh at me for being too picky..maybe its just my destiny..But now...still hopeee and prayy..okay?I'll pray for all of you as well...for my friends.and for all who read this..may you get your other half as soon as possible!!

Best Regards...

0 comments: