BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday 11 June 2010

I wish you leave me...

I'm feeling bad today...Last day at office this week...I should be smiling right?
NOPE!! I was told to work OT by tomorrow...to help those marketing thingy..Shittt!!
I'm so pissed off!!!I'm not happy with it..although I'll get high pay for OT, I still prefer to enjoy my weekend..releasing all stressing things I have...
I back home and only to find out my aunties were having their dinner...I joined them (Unwillingly).
I asked whether I got a car to drive tomorrow...Her answer was just too harsh..she said why should she be so troubled whether I got a car or not..Goshhh!!!I hate it soo..I told her I had to OT and if I dint get a car to drive, I wont go to office...Then after they heard what I said..They start badmouthing...saying I should go to office whether I dint get a car to drive.Should be at 7am tomorrow ( Work start on 9am+ actually)...I feel so irritated...Those depressing things I used to have, come again..I dun like how they take control of my life...It's My LIFE!!! I controlled my own life! Not them! Yet they really like to messed with me..saying what I should done and everything just should go as what they think and said..It's OK if I asked for an advice...But they dint care I ask it or not...they just bla..bla..bla....and I should do what they said! Sorry..I'm not a princess!!and I'm sicked of it!!
I went upstairs only to find out how my sister was so lazy....We did quarreled as I dint like how she likes to shout at me! Heyyy..!!I'm the eldest and She SHOULD Respect me!!! Godddd...
I went to bathroom and did cry for 5 minutes..Idk...I'm so stressed today...I feels like wanna run away from home..Where I could have my own life...do what I want and like...and of course without anyone messed with my life..I dint have any freedom here..I'm sick...and I dunno how long it would last...

0 comments: