BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday 17 July 2010

Day with "The Best of The Best"

Well...I couldnt believe its been a year since the last time I hang out with my best friends...yeapp..I still remember clearly how we feels like crying in Vin's car on the last day we hang out together...before Di back to US few days later..It's been a year...Time passed so fast..

Last week I was lying on my bed cause Im deadly sick when suddenly Vit called me..I didnt answer as I think its not important at all..he then left a message to my sister and insisted me to call back when i woke up..I called him an hour later..He asked me to go out...I said I was sick..Suddenly there's another person talking to me on phone..I thought he was Hen but in less than 5 secs, I screamed like crazy when I feels like his voice was so familiar to me...He's Vin!He's back!!Im dead happy...!!!He firstly thought of giving me a surprise by asking Vit to go out with me and he showed up at the place we met..but too bad...His voice was just too familiar to me...Lol..

Then two days ago we hang out (Finally) after my office hours..The three of us...Vin, Vit and Me..We had our dinner at Trattoria..Then we picked up Lice at 7 plus..We headed to Sun and had our supper there at Mr. Pancake...It was fun! Lol...

Todayy...We hang out again..The four of us...Vin picked me up at 2 plus (He's late actually)..We then went to Sun..had our lunch at Nelayan and we watched " Inception " after that...The movie was cool but a bit difficult to understand..We then had our dinner at Bakerzin ( What a romantic place ) ! we sat on the balcony..We talked about so much things and time passed really fast till we realised that it's 10pm plus...

I love it when I have my best friend around..seems like I got nothing to worry and everything seems to be so fine.I could live this life really well with them by my side..Im deadly need them...And Im so glad if I could live my life like this..Forever...

0 comments: