BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday 10 July 2010

Lonely Saturday...

Blogging again....I just realised I always update my blog on either saturday or sunday..hahaa...thats the consequences for being a lonely person..who dunno where to go and with whom I should go...

Well...I used to go out with John,Jef and Luvi...But now..after jef is on the track on chasing over a girl, I find it kinda weird for me to go out with them...the five of us..got what I mean?Feels like an idiot going out with two couples..haha...I know it's just my thought..they're not feeling that way i guess..cause they always ask me to go out with them almost every saturday night...yeapp..I just feel uneasy when that girl was sticking with me while jef walk behind...( I should give jeff more chances...haha..)thats why..Im considering not too often to go out with them...and which means...I may lose some friends again!huhhhh...that's the consequences for being single...just depends on friends to go out..or family..and if they're busy...I just stay at home..doing nothing...and find this city so small and boring!

And this is what happened today...after two days lying on bed ( cause Im sick! )..I went out with mom and sisters...just go to Ace and dinner..after that we went home at 8pm+...I was too likely waiting a call from a friend...whoever they are...asking me to go out..for a cup of starbucks or whatever...I just want to spend this saturday night like anyone else..sitting in starbucks till late...gossiping or laughing out loud..That's what I want..just that...simple right?But no calls coming in...and I could just desperately coming home...with my mind full of things that I could possibly do at home..and yess...its nothing!damn..!!

0 comments: