BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday 22 January 2011

LIE

Do you prefer to live in a beautiful lie or a tragic truth? for me, I'd rather live in a tragic truth. Though "Truth" might hurt so much, at least thats the reality i should faced. No point to be happy with things that's not really there.and yes, Some people act irrationally. I hate that.. so much. there's no point to lie. I think most people just like me.prefer to live in a tragic truth rather than a beautiful lie.I've ever lie. so many times. and that hurts so many peoples around me. and i wished i'd never do that again. I know this applies to all of us. being lied by someone, just means another prob may arises. and i dont wish that to happen. So please, think before u act. things went smoothly when u lie.but you never know how the ends might become.

0 comments: