BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday 1 January 2011

2011 with pain...

My 2011 starts with pain..and almost tears...

Got a call from a friend. From a simple conversation, he suddenly told me how he felt about me. he said im such a very ego person. always judged things from one side w/o even bother to look at the other side. and looking good in front of others while i loved saying bad about them at the back.I was shocked that time. for real. Ive lived for 22 years and this is the first time in my life that there's somebody dare to talked to me like that. I was shocked. and i dunno what to say that time. all things that i know, I got no strength to debate as i know I'll never win when i talked to him. a very stubborn person.But that's hurt. way too much. as i never expect someone like you, a not-even-close-to-me-friend, dare to talk to me like that.

There's one things that i know. You said you always see things by all sides. but all i know, you're like what you said about me.You judged me w/o even give me the chance to explain things that you said. Then, what's the differences between you and me? so please, look yourself in the mirror and see who you are. If Im like what you said, then you are no way better than me, friend... I hope you dont do things like this to me again. stop hurting me with your judges, you dont even know me. so please look at yourself, understand yourself first, before you try to understand others.

You are too harsh by your words. dont even know which words were worth saying and which were not..I thought you have changed. but i was wrong..I wish you know how your words have hurt others. not just me, friend...There're lots of others out there that hurt because of your words. so please use your brain and think before you talk. not all person can accept a person like you. I'll try. though your words have hurt me soo..

0 comments: