BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday 23 September 2009

Life in Singapore...Life in Medan...

Suddenly miss my life in Sg so much...
Maybe I should say..I've always miss my life in Sg!!
Miss the Food!Shops!Movies!Life!
The only place where I could do everything alone...
Maybe it sounds so funny...
Yeshh! I also can do everything here..
But I don't feel right being here..
Find out that there's something missing..
"My Freedom"...

In Sg...
Its just okay if I'm going anywhere alone..
But what the hell with people here staring at me when I'm going out alone..
Is it Weird?NO!!It's just that they are not used to be going everywhere alone!
And that bothered me so..
I never feel lonely when I dun have any single friend in Sg...is it sound unrealistic?
I find it so unrealistic!But that's the truth..
Till now..
I'm always wondering if I'm making such a bad decision of going back here..


My friends...
Some change..just like how life changes from time to time..
There's no such things called "High School Times"..
Friendship change when Relationship change...
I feel bored..I feel lonely..
When I'm facing the reality that friends I trusted most are separated from me..
Maybe they are right..Life must goes on..
We are living for the future..not for the past..

Life in Medan...
Just like how I should settle down in other country..
Sounds funny , huh?
Like what I previously said..
I don't feel right being here..
My hometown but its residence don't get the warmth of her own hometown..

And that's the only reasons I made this blog..
When I don't have anybody to talk to..
When there's only me..in my Loneliness..

2 comments:

ah sen said...

i cant agree more

Anonymous said...

Agree...I spent half of my life abroad and find it really hard to adjust..sighh :S