BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday 19 September 2009

Life of a Mademoiselle...

Should LIFE be Sad or Happy?

There's only one answer to it "HAPPY"...
But..
Are you Happy with your life?
Do you appreciate all those things that you have?
Some may say "YES"... But Some say "NO"
Do you ever think that there're thousands of people out there...
that are unluckier than you?
I'm so sure that when we are facing that reality..
We'll Thanks God for all he has given to us..
But what will happen the day after?
It's just like Wind..

I'm always wondering what kind of LIFE that suits me best...
I myself wants a happy life..a happily ever after LIFE...
But LIFE will never be that easy...
We must work hard for the word "HAPPINESS"...
Things sometimes do not work on the way we want..
And There're always Tons of Problems comin' over..
I'm stressed..! I'm depressed!

LIFE....
Nothing Perfect about The word "LIFE"
LIFE sometimes makes me Sick!
But On the other hand makes me Happy!
Happy to be born and had the chance to be a person..

0 comments: