BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday 21 September 2009

Welcoming New Life...

Ughhh....It's just 2 days before Mr.V leave for Singapore...
Just text him and he said there's no more time for him to hang out anymore..
and the reason is...He got so many things to buy!GOSH..!!
Its just Singapore Cousin!You can get what you want there!!hahaaaa...

We have spent our Uni Life together in Singapore..
Watch movies....Tasting new Cafes...and Starbucks till mid nite..
We got so many things to chat remember?
and I think we'll need a three-nites time (or more) to chat on this upcoming CNY..When you come back..LOL...


I couldn't imagine how my life would be after this...
I still remember how messy my life was when I back here...
I keep on thinking that Indo's life sucks!
And I'm not used to it..
Its just not flexible for me to go anywhere..
And of course how my Family always keep on saying everything about "Getting a job".
I still need more time to relax..
To clear my mind and get used to my life here..
Problems just comin' over and over..
Till I feel I've had Enough!

It's just that I have my friends that makes me feel relieved..
They help me to find back my Laughter and Life here..
I Finally got a job here and began working the day after..
It's been two weeks..


I do believe that everything always comes with a price..
When I have got a job...and my life's getting better..
It comes to the time when I must say goodbye to my great friends(and cousin)..
You always ask me..
"Do you feel blessed for havin' me as your cousin?"
I always replied that "I'm not"...(You know I'm just joking..lolxx..)
I'm surely happy for having you as a Cousin and also a Great friend of mine..


So...New Life....How will it be?

0 comments: