BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday 11 September 2010

Holiday, Pals!

Hey..Its holiday! I got 5 days to spend this year due to the Islamic New Year..Did you know how I spent it? Ive been at home for these two days..which means, I havent stepped out from home and see the world for two days..I spent this holiday by watching lots of dramas..Starting from Vampire Diaries, Calling Big Star, to Still Want To Marry..I watched them all..and when I felt tired of it, I started to watch movies...and till know Ive watched I Love You Beth Cooper and The Bounty Hunter...I watched all these from morning to morning...from 10am to 3 or 4am..See?Im so dying for dramas..till my mom was kinda scared of me...for not going out for two days..Its miracle for her! LOL..cause I used to go out with friends till late on weekends and we really have such a rare time to talk on weekends..:)

But not now...as all of them were on vacations overseas...I was the only one that left here..hahahhh..Its okay...Im used to it..and Im gonna have my holidays soon..so, just stick with these dramas...Happy Holiday People!

0 comments: