BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday 4 September 2010

Thanks for the courage and strength you gave me..

Have you ever believe that Friends can give you so much strength and courage when they told you " Everything will be fine " ? I do believe it..and Im feeling so much better now..even my friends not here anymore...Some of them went overseas..for holiday..and Vin has back to sg...looking for a job there..after his nearly 2 months so-called-holiday here..

Im happy with them around..kinda miss them now..huhuuu..but its fine..cause I know even a year or more will never be enough for us...We used to hang out every friday and Saturday ( Okay, we're not asking the rest. just the four of us ) Sometimes we have our breakfast together on Sunday and continue to Matador for coffee till afternoon..I enjoyed it so..and Im feeling so well when they were here...Like no matter what happened and what problems Im facing, I feels like nothing to be scared anymore..funny huh?but its true..and they give me lots of courage and happiness..I do passed all my days by laughter and joy..just by thinking of how funny we are..with those jokes and laughter around...

They said things changed like time changed...Its true..There's so much things changed here..the one who I used to know better than anyone else, turned out to be a stranger to me..and maybe she's feeling the same way...That's my fault..I started all these..Im becoming so crazy that I ruined all things around..do I regret? YES!! I regret all the things I've ever done to them..that maybe has hurt them so much..Sorry for everything..I dint mean it..Its just my fault..I was under lots of pressure that time..and I nid more time alone..thinking bout the next step of my life..while trying to cope with my life here...Im not talking bout the reasons why I've been lots of stress till now..Only Vin knows it..cause I dunno how to tell them..and also dun want to burden them with my problems and all these unrealistic things...I just nid to be alone..and I thot that's the best thing for me..but I neva know that I'll lost lots of my friends because of these...

Maybe that's why I've been feeling so much better when I have my cousin around..and some friends that choose to make me laugh instead of asking me what has happened and why I've been in lots of pressure.Its a personal problems..Im the one who wrong..that make me lost everything..till that day come..when I asked myself.."Do I still have the chance to fix everything? If yes, How?"

0 comments: