BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday 4 September 2010

SG..Again..

I got my holiday on 23rd September this month! I bought return tickets to SG at 2am last saturday..Crazy..isnt it? Its all happened because of my bestfriends..Vin and Adut..that always convince me to go SG that date...since Vin has back couple days ago..and Adut will transit there at 23rd till 28th, Its a good reasons for us to gather there..flashbacking our DE times! Miss it sooo..

Actually I've planned to go there at that time as well..But still not sure bout the tickets price and all those leaving permission things..till that night, Vin and adut always told me how fun it will be if we gather there! Goshhh..Im really tempted! and I bought the tickets that night! the tickets quite cheap luckily..heheee...Lice was tempted as well and she joined the trip! I got my leave permission from my office by yesterday and here it is..we'll gather in SG! the fifth of us...Me Lice Vin Adut and Mike..Vit's not coming cause he just back from KL and are now on the trip to China with his family..Lol..

Im dying for the trip..Its SG ! my heaven life is there! and this time, I have all bestfriends when I'm there! how can I be not excited? I love it!

Have told Vin to buy USS tickets first..cause I dun wanna take the risk of not getting any USS tickets on that day..its better to buy in advance right?ughhh...Im dying for all things in USS..the shops, views and coasters..lol...Its gonna be in about two weeks..and I gotta make lots of list for this trip! We gonna do our culinary hobbies, shops, and take picts around..Its gonna be the most exciting holiday ever !

0 comments: