BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday 30 November 2010

another misunderstanding

After days of confusion, I finally got the time to speak up my mind. I knew my statement made you shocked.You dint say anything.Its just me who said all those things that i felt so uncomfortable with. You dint even said a word. I thought you're angry with me.angry of how childish I was.You texted me when you got home.You said sorry for what has happened.You know what I feel that time?I feels like crying out loud..There're too many misunderstanding between us. As what I said, I was tired. and I know you're tired of me as well.tired of how sensitive and childish i was.

As I see the truth, I knew I was wrong all the time. I'll fixed it. I dont want to be selfish anymore.You got the right to choose with whom you are more comfortable with. I dont want to be such a very childish friend for you. I know you've tried to understand me.but all I gave you was nothing except being selfish. I just realize Im that bad.. Im way too afraid that i'd back to those lonely times.but as i thought back, I realise that I'm just lonely all the time.and nothing could help with that.

Ive never been good as a friend.Im not understanding at all. Im not supposed to let you become such a bad person for others. Its just me who're bad.not you.blame me for things that happened. you dont even need to say sorry to me.cause Im the one who wrong. Sorry for all those selfish things Ive ever done. Ive hurt so many peoples in my life. I dun wanna do it anymore. Maybe its time for me to go back to my lonely times.Its good that there's only me.so that I'll never hurt anyone again.

0 comments: