BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday 27 November 2010

Letter

Looking for something in my shelves then suddenly something just dropped out from it.guess what? your letter. the letter that you gave me years ago. i read it back. i smiled. we've been thinking that life's just that simple. even there's lots of storm in front. we feels like it doesnt matter as long as we were together. i read our promises.and all those advices stuff you gave me. feels like im reading a kind of simple love letter. that really means a lot to me that time. even its not a real love letter.but i know your feeling. but i never know mine.

This letter tells everything. our secrets and untold stories were all there. does it mean something to you now? after so many years we are apart? For me, it does mean something as you have ever been a part in my life.an important part.an important friend for me.

After so many years, do you still remember our stories? or even this letter you gave me? i nearly forget them.as i always try to buried all those stuffs.cause i keep on thinking that i should forget them and start a new life.forget our stories.those things you gave me, sorry.i really lost them and i dont even remember them. so sorry for it. but i think its better if we start anew.like what we do now. a friend.

You and I know it best how to act like we have forget what has happened between us. those sweet memories...do you still remember?cause you were way too good at acting just like me.that i dont even know whether you still remember or you have letting go.

I read it back.I smiled and even laughed of how childish we were that time. life's just not that simple.like now.we've changed.you go your own ways and so do I. thanks for being a very good friend of mine.just like what you wrote in your letter. "I've never find a very good friend like you". I felt it as well. your warmth and all those things you've done for me, i'll nvr forget.Thanks for everything.may you have your brand new life and find happiness asap.and pray for me as well.

0 comments: