BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday 26 November 2010

=(

Its been three days.and what you've done still influenced me so much..I'm sad..being workaholic these days just help till the time i went home. i slept early to forget this hurt that comes every time i think of what you've done.have you ever been logical? NO! you've been so illogical that time.and that hurts me.

If you have the right to choose, will you choose us? from the way you talked and treat them has shown who you are and with whom you are more comfortable with. sometimes i thought, who were you actually? you are not the one i used to know. i understand that you are so difficult in this situation.you are neutral.but you know what? you just cant be neutral here.im just way too uncomfortable if you are neutral. i cant be myself.

I just smiled and laughed like Im so happy that time. is it the truth? nope. what you've done and what you said has hurt me soo. and i just pretend to smile.looking fine so that nobody knows my feeling. i dont want everybody to be uneasy with that situation. its okay. i can faced it alone.like what i used to do.

You think Im that big-hearted?no..cause you never give me the reasons behind what you've done. you never try to explained what has happened and you just pretend everything's fine.why? why were you always like this? i'm tired with lots of misunderstanding around us.with you always never even try to explained the real things behind. the truth.I dont want to be like this anymore.i've ever said that i'll be definitely tired someday.and yes. im definitely tired now. and i've given up on a friend like you.

From that time, i think i know what i should be doing.just stay as common friends.i'll nvr treat a person who ever hurt me as close or even best friends.here's just no place for you anymore. you're way too harsh by your acts.

0 comments: