BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday 31 December 2010

Happy New Year Everyone !

Im wishing for a great year ahead ! Though idk whether things will be getting better, Im still hoping that this year will be a better year.. after my two " crazy years ".Lol..

2010...
Ive always think that 2010 has been the fastest year in my life. in just blink of eye, 2010 has ended almost an hour ago ! Thats so fast. I still cant imagined how I've passed this last 12 months.
-My life full of loads of works (and loads of probs as well).. Ive worked for one year and three months! and last Tuesday i just got my salary and yearly bonus, etc.Lol
-My life with friends around since July. Vit has BFG and Vin often back here as he need to extend his visit pass. That time has been great ! and i love it so when they're around !
-My life with my loyal probs around. probs with friends, works, and maybe myself. ( as I haven't reconcile with myself )
2010 has been good...Thanks for all the great memories,laughter, joy, happiness, sadness, pain and tears =)

2011...
New Life... New Resolutions...
What will happen this year? still curios! Im still hoping for the best to happen..
Waiting for a new career, new life and new love ! Lol.. (cant consider a new love as i haven't been in love for such a long time) so lets find a new one..new love! hahaaaa..
- start looking for jobs in other banks next months..looking for a better career..hope I got it !
-Be less Emo... I need that so much =p
-Ego? A big NO NO !! should get rid of this things as it almost ruined everything !
-Be stronger...and have the guts to look at the reality in front !
-Let the past be the past..and i wont be bother by that anymore ! (Hope its easy!)

Im wishing everyone a Happy New Year 2011 ! Lets pray for ourselves and make this a better year =)

0 comments: