BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday 7 December 2010

Back

Im back from holiday..so fast, isnt it? It was quite fun as my sisters always made me laugh along our holiday.lol..This holidayyy..hmmm...I ate alot actually.hahaaa..and feels like ive putting some weight again and again!! huhhhh!! how to put these fat away!

and this is my third times going to USs! quite bored as i know every single side of the USs ady!what can i say? Im just like a tour leader recently. taking my friends and sisters to the USs! Ouhhhh...I ate Chiliss as well..it was tasty!!hahaaa...

And Im back now..i still remember that ive promised to be so fine when im back. well..lets start anew by today.back to those times in life that i should stand by myself. okay. after these trip..i realised that maybe i can only trust and depend on myself. too much interactions with others just ended up hurting myself.and that kind of feeling was like hell. there's no one i could trust again.Im not that strong that i seems to be. I can laughed out loud in front of others. just to make them happy and make me seems happy. but no one knows how i felt inside. sad huh? i dun wan to be emo again. but how come this hurt never leave me?

Sometimes,i really dunno whether im the one who were nonsense or im the one who were rational. or im gone insane ady? dunno. i dont wish to have any hurting things again. i wanna find back the old me. the strong me that never scared of evrytg that's gonna happen. being me is not easy at all. i need to be much more understanding to be considerate to those who were irrational. yeaa..that's what im gonna do now. be lot more considerate and continue to be the one who sacrifice.till infinite time..

0 comments: