BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday 2 December 2010

Goodbye!

Im leaving for sg tomorrow.so sudden right? yeap. That's what i want right now.disappearing for a while..This time trip. 4 days.and I'll be back by Tuesday. No one knows about my leaving. I kept it as a secret..No one will know bout it.cause it's a very short trip.isn't it?

Im feeling so bad recently. Those probs ruined my mood for the past two weeks. i know im nonsense at all.and childish.that i leave just because of these.but the real things is. I just decided to go by today.with my two sisters.we've planned to go yesterday but as my passport was still in process, so we still not sure to go.

I texted you before.telling you that i felt so sorry for it.You said sorry for the second time.and as i read you text, Im feeling so good like hell. i just know i cant lose my friends anymore.for every nonsense things that i done.

Im fine now actually.after all things cleared, I'm feeling so well. I know you dont like those misunderstanding between us.but what could i say? i dun feel good bout it as well. You asked me to forget all these things. Yes..I know that's the best thing for us..But i still need to leave for a while. to clear up my mind.and I'll be back on Tuesday. and I'll be so fine by then.I promise!

0 comments: