BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday 8 December 2010

rich guys poor hearts

Ever met such a rich guys but never willing to give out their money? I met these kinds in my family.okay. im not talking bad bout my family.but that's it. dun get why they can be so stingy to others. its my uncle. guessed wat. my grandma's join their trip to china. but he dint even willing to sponsor my grandma. he said that my grandma should asked her daughter to sponsor her and not him. GODD!! u know it so well that my mom and aunts were widows.and mom still has 2 kids to raised. where's your brain huh?i know my mom was willing to sponsor a bit. but as wat i thought, the one who should sponsor was him! as he was the richest here. He even bought a flat in Brisbane for her daughter and asked her daughter to stop working and enjoy life as he could give out all his money for his childs happiness. then you are not willing to give out some for your mother??? i really dunno what you've been thinking! you are super nonsense..and my mom and aunts kinda hate him. as he dint even know how to be the eldest in this family.

My cousin was back for holiday till march next year. and know what?he said that he has no cars to drive here. then my grandma lend him hers.the super irrational thing was. they have four cars. one for my uncle,one for my aunt, another for his brother and the last one he can drive right? and still..he insist to drive grandma's. i was pissed like hell as that means i don't have any car to drive for the next three months.and my cousin even told me to go office my bus.damn it! i really dunno how rich guys have been thinking. they have been out of their minds. that pissed me off so much!

My aunt told my grandma to asked her car back but still they said that they have no cars to drive.hell!! i hate it so much! rich guys never have enough.they have theirs but still need others. Damn it!!

0 comments: