BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday 18 November 2009

Change Me...

They say I've changed..Changed to a person they didn't recognised...
Yes..They're right..Then what?
I'm too sicked of being myself...
Someone who've ever think that she'll be dead if she lose her friends..
That everything in life is just about friends,friends and friends...
But now,I've come to realised that there's no such things..
I'm too stupid to keep on thinking like that before..too stupid..
Where're you when I see those people sitting with their friends?I'm alone!
In between these times...I've realised what friendship means..
Someone who will tell you to move on instead of asking you what happened...
Someone who will not keep on asking you to tell them your problems but ask you to go out just to make you feel better...
Someone who you'll share everything and won't feel stupid about things that you shared..
Yeap...That's what I need..But seems like everything's too late, huh?
I'm happy with the friends I have now...The Boys who'll ask me to go out every sat nite..
Some best friends overseas that I'll share things with almost everytime we chatted..Who'll always asked me to be tough and make me laugh when I feel sad...
And also..the one who know how I feel...The one who knows it better than anyoneelse..

After all these things that I've been through..I realised that I'm sicked of "them"!Like how they sicked of me bcause I always keep on commenting about my life here...and that makes me changed until I found these new Friendship now..
They'll never know how I feel..and some of them scolded me once..and it hurts me..really...someone who never know what I mean and how I feel can just scolded me like they know everything about me..what the hell is that?

No offense if you feel you are the one I'm talking about...But that's what I feel right now..
Those friendship that we've made...I'm sure it'll be fixed..but I doubt it'll be the same...

2 comments:

shane said...

opps..i guess ive been missing something here..bt i can guess wat.
dont be too stress k? lets fight tis life together! ^^

Mademoiselle_Blog said...

Yeapp...You're right!Miss you kong...come back here if you have time..then we have fun..ok?heheee...