BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday 12 November 2009

Lonely Lonely Life...

Actually I'm having a dinner tonight with John,Jef and Luvi..But don't know why..They suddenly cancel it...huhhhh...I'm so happy two days ago when I received the invitation..but it was cancelled...Fiuhhh...another lonely lonely night...I'm looking forward for weekends..love it soo...hangin out with Sher and Nest..Share our Life story in here..haizzz...I did miss the time We chatted at Starbucks..for hours..till late...but it could only happened in SG!sharing our feelings together can let me forget all my sadness even for just a while..and they are really the one that I could tell what's wrong with me..cause they can also feel it...This sickness..
New Activity on Sunday...Go swimming with Lice...
after that we look for delicious food...hahaa...that's fun..

But that only happens on Weekends...
I still remember last week..Sitting alone at Starbucks..waiting for my mom...(I used to go window shopping every friday after office hours then mom pick me up)
Then I sit alone there..enjoying my favourite "Toffee Nut Frappuccino" that only available on Christmas..
I looked around...Some of them looked at me with weird eyes..maybe they think "what happenned with this girl?sitting alone at Starbucks alone this Friday nite?"..HELLO!!!ITS FRIDAY NIGHT!!!
I'm feeling so bad at that time...and something just make it worst...I saw a bunch of people sitting on the corner...a bunch of them...laughing out loud..joking with each other..Looking so happy that they couldn't stop their laughter..Then I remember those happy times I'm with my friends..just like them..laughing out loud at anywhere..I couldn't help smiling..But after that ..I looked at myself and another chair in front of me..no one is there..What's left is only..Loneliness..

0 comments: