BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday 14 November 2009

Weekend...

Weekend activities...Going out with Sher...
We went to Sushitei to have some sushi there...after that went to Starbucks...
We chatted till 4.30pm..then we went to the 4th floor..and she finally buy the BBT album!The one that comes with Poster and the POKER!!!omg...I want it sooo...The POKER should be awesome!lol...
We're having such a fun talks...and finally comes a surprised news from her..She told me that she met my friends the day before..actually the girls...she looked around and found out I'm not with themm..Yeappp..I'm not with them..and I dun have any idea that they're hanging out that day..
We hang out till 5pm..and back home at 6.30...
I'm having dinner with my mom then suddenly come a message from John..asked me to go out..Of course I'm in!We went out...the three of us..we eat and chat @ Cambrigde...till late...chatting bout our past..about everything...I'm so happy to have such brothers like them around..cause its so fun!Finally arrived home almost twelve.

0 comments: