BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday 4 November 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME...

Its been a month since the last time I updated this Blog...hmm...Maybe I should just start with my birthday celebration with my dear friends..Those gals...they didn't say anything about "happy birthday" to me..not any of them!I know there'll be a "surprised" actually..Its just so obvious.hahaaa...Then..There it is...we meet up at a K2 after office and all of them celebrate my birthday there...I'm quite happy with it..Though I'm still feeling not to well with my life..

A week later...My family did a birthday celebration for me and my sisters in an orphanage..I've been there before..celebrating my cousin's birthday there...Its quite like a tradition in my family since some years agoo..celebrating birthday in an orphanage has its own happiness for us..really..I'm so busy with the celebration itself..buying some presents for the orphans , meals , cakes and so on...and here comes the day..25th October 2009...We all arrived there earlier to prepare everything...The celebration itself was quite good...There are some moments where I'm almost couldn't hold back my tears..so pity of those childrens..such innocent childrens..There are so many unfair things in life happenned to them before it comes to the time they understand
what life is..omggg...I feel so touched...seeing them singing birthday song for me...and their prayers to God...
What makes me happy is when some of those childrens playing "Happy Birthday" song by using "Angklung"..OMG..Its so awesome!I wanna hear it again someday..

1 comments:

shane said...

awww tat was an awesome bday to me!! i was nt there to celebrate together >.< happy bday again! hohoho